Come discover how self-of-therapist is central to our work.
Throughout, experience a warm and safe environment to explore what self-of-therapist means to you:
• Develop an attachment-based understanding of self-of-therapist.
• Understand how negative cycles relate to self-of-therapist.
• Learn different ways to handle moments when self-of-therapist is activated.
• Explore the positive aspects of self-of-therapist awareness.
• Apply self-of-therapist directly to our work with couples and individuals.
Nov 14 &15 • 9 a.m–5 p.m.
Early bird: $400. General: $450.
13 CEUs provided by WAMFT